We extend a special WELCOME to our VISITORS!
If you are unchurched or "shopping around" for a new church to call home, we invite you to come check us out! We want to "be there" for people who have questions, people who are looking for deeper answers to life’s BIG issues, people who want something MORE.
Sunday Worship Service
Same service – songs & message – offered at three different times each Sunday morning.
First Worship Service: 8:15 am
Second Worship Service: 9:30 am
Third Worship Service 11:00 am
What to expect on your first Sunday morning visit with us:
- Drive up to the front of the church and park in our "First Time Visitors" spaces.
- You will be greeted at the door by our friendly, helpful Hospitality Team of Greeters.
- We dress casually – blue jeans are just fine, even on Sunday mornings. Please just come as you are - Jesus did!
- We enjoy a contemporary style of worship on Sunday mornings, led by our fabulous Praise Band.
- Come a few minutes early to enjoy snacks, coffee, and juice at Hillsdale Cafe in our lobby. It's okay to take food into the sanctuary - and a beverage with a lid to prevent spills.
- Pick up a special gift ! See a Greeter or Welcome Center member
- As you step into the sanctuary, our ushers will hand you a "GetConnectedCard" feel free to sit anywhere you are comfortable.
- We offer a full range of programs for children, youth, and adults, including Sunday Studies
We celebrate Holy Communion the first Sunday of every month. We practice an "Open Table," meaning that ALL are invited to partake of the bread and juice, regardless of denomination, membership or age.
Infants and Toddlers
- Infants and Toddlers are welcome in our nursery (Little Angels) and toddler room (Little Fishers), located in the Nursery wing, to the left after you walk in the front door.
- For the safety and security of your children, a parent must register the child, sign them into the room using our Child Security System of name tags and claim cards, and a parent must retrieve the child after the service.
Preschool Through 5th Grade
- All children ages preK - 5th grade are invited to attend PowerHour on Sunday morning during the 9:30 or 11:00 am services. After participating in worship singing, the children go "up front" in the sanctuary for a special Children's Message. They are dismissed from the sanctuary for their own time of worship, including Bible lessons, games, crafts and activities. Children must be pre-registered and receive a name tag before the service.
- To pre-register your child for PowerHour, stop at the Computer Station in the Lobby. Children will receive a name tag and parents will receive a claim card to return when they pick up their child. Parents should come to the Youth and Children's wing beside church immediately following the worship service to retrieve their child.
- Pick up a Busy Bag on your way into the sanctuary to entertain young children who choose not go to PowerHour. After the service, place your child's used Busy Bag back in the designated basket in the church lobby to be recycled for the next week.
- See the Children's Ministries section of this website for more information about the Sunday morning PowerHour program and ALL our exciting programs for children.
Each August we have a special “Promotion Day” to transition the kids up into their new age appropriate classes. Please contact our Director of Student Ministries, Tiffany Gulledge, at email@example.com
for more information.
Middle and Senior High School
Join Courtney Randleman and Josh Barnes along with youth counselors, at 9:30 am in the Youth Room located in the Children's Wing to enjoy fellowship and Bible Study with each other. Lessons are topically based but are all related to Scripture. Click here to visit the
Youth Ministries section of this website for all Sunday and weekly activities and special events.
In addition to the Sunday morning message delivered by one of our pastors or guest speaker, we offer studies at 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 am.
Okay I've visited... Now what?
We have a special informal time to talk about our church and our Christian beliefs called "Dessert With the Pastor," which is held several times a year. We'd love for you to come for Dessert! Just contact us at the church office or sign up in our lobby so we will know you are coming.
As a new visitor, we don't want you to feel ignored, but on the other hand, we don't want you to feel pressured in any way to join this church. That decision is between your family and God. While you are deciding, we DO invite to check out our website and participate as much as you wish in the ministries and discipleship classes of our church. If you have specific questions, please contact the church office at 336.998.4020.